HOW TO SUCCEED; LEARNING FROM THE ANT PHILOSOPHY

When I was a kid, I played a lot with the ants, making little researches to unveil the mystery of its nature, success and intelligence. One of my best researches then, bothered on their philosophy. I think everybody willing to succeed must study the ants because this is a type of creature that succeeds in about 95% of all its endeavors.
The ants have four basic philosophies responsible for this great performance:

a. Ants Make Short and Long-Term Plans:
Ants think winter all summer. That is an important perspective as you can not be so naïve as to think summer will last forever. So ants gather for winter food in the middle of the summer. During the time of surplus, remember to save and plan for the rainy days. The Holy Scripture affirms this fact when it says that the foolish man built his houses on the sand and you know what? When the storm came, it blew it of. He must have thought that the summers will last forever, which is why he never made any plan for the winter. My friend you have to learn to think ahead. In the summer you have to think storm. You have got to think rock as you enjoy the sand and sun.
The ants also think summer all winter. During the winter ants reminds themselves “this won’t last long; we will soon be out of here.” And as soon as the first warm day comes the ants are out. They remain positive and determined during winter.



b. Ants Never Quit
If the ants are headed somewhere and you try to stop them; they will look for some other ways. They will climb over, they will climb under, and they will climb around. They keep looking for another way. Quitters never win and winners never quit.

c. Ants Do All They Can
In all the above, ants never feel lazy, they do all they can. They work and save all they can during summer.

Finally, my advice is if you wish to succeed, next time you see the ants do not just pass them by, stop and study them and you will learn these secret philosophies which makes them highly successful. Remember, always work with plans, stay positive, never quit, and do all you can!!!!!!!!

4 comments :

  1. Howdy I am so grateful I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was
    browsing on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am
    here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don�t have time to read it all at the minute but I
    have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I
    have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent jo.


    Also visit my weblog - cheap party pills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

    my web page party pills cheap []

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greаt aгtiсlе, exactly ωhat I was looκіng
    fοr.

    Reviеw my web pagе ... legal amphetamines

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been browsing online greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It's beautiful valuе enough foг me.
    Pегsonally, if all webmаsters and bloggеrs made good
    cοntent mаterial as you pгobably dіd, the net will bе a lot
    mοгe useful than ever before.

    Нere is my web-site herbal incense blends suppliers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS HERE AND SHARE ANY VIABLE BUSINESS IDEA YOU KNOW